Atmosphère’s forty-fifth official release was released by u/SciresM 2 days ago.This update is primarily a bugfix update, cleaning up a number of minor issues since 0.18.0
- A number of minor issues were fixed, including:
- The new
dns.mitmmodule added in 0.18.0 no longer fatal errors when receiving port=nullptr.
- This fixes youtube ad-blocking, and possibly other usecases.
- A bug was fixed that caused ams.mitm to incorrectly cache data storages.
- This potentially broke DLC when using romfs mods, and could have caused other issues (e.g. with custom themes, and maybe other cases).
- A bug was fixed in power state control module registration.
- This might fix a weird edge case with system module dependencies on sleep/wake, but probably nobody should notice any differences.
- A bug was fixed where mesosphere sometimes treated virtual core IDs as though they were physical core IDs.
- This had zero impact, because for Switch virtual core == physical core, but it could have affected future platforms if it had remained unresolved.
- The new
- Several issues were fixed, and usability and stability were improved.
Atmosphere 0.18.1 Loader Patches
If you’re on switch OS 11.0.1 and Atmosphere 0.18.1 and need loader patches.
Thanks to u/archbox
Blocking Youtube Ads with AMS 0.18.1
Using jits (jack in the shop) you can download the new patched Youtube NSP v1.0.3 which will black ads on Youtube. Or if you can get your hands on the newest version of the Youtube NSP then download the hosts files below and transfer to the route of your switch SD card.