And we’re back! As you all saw in the last post, we got a nice and cozy new office and this is our first update from here so cheers to that. Also thanks each and every one of you for the nice wishes!
- Fixed getting stuck in patching wounds animation if game window was not in focus
- Fixed exploit causing suicides with throwing weapons to give you famepoints
- Possible fixes for incorrect character state saving while in event, if you exit the game while in event on relog it should spawn you from your last position before you entered the event.
- Fixed issue where respawning that is not “on shelter” would respawn you on some random shelter in the game.
- XP reward for projectile hits now take projectile hit energy into account, you can not farm XP anymore with ricochets anymore.
- Fixed a bug where patching wounds with an item (rag, bandage) from a container (e.g. closet) wouldn’t consume the item
- Fixed a bug where some same containers in a different building would share items
- Fixed a bug where searching objects while lagging would sometimes show another object’s items or no items at all even if some items were inside the object
- Fixed a bug where locked doors would be in an un-pickable state
- Fixed a bug where fortifications sometimes wouldn’t get placed upon finishing the blueprint
- Fixed a bug where crafted locks would still consume fame points upon placing them on a door
- Fixed a bug where non-completed fortifications blueprints would get corrupted upon relogging
- Auto-dropping an item shouldn’t be able to place the item behind walls & objects any more
- Filling soda / alcohol bottles with water will now correctly water down their nutrients
- Possible fix for sometimes being unable to rotate blueprints when placing them
- Possible fix for door lock widget sometimes getting rendered from large
- Added suggestions box for admin commands, also implemented auto complete admin commands. To finish the command press TAB.
- Fixed bug with drone getting stuck under water
- Fixed awareness mode overlay bug while swimming
- Fixed issue with awareness mode getting stuck after entering TAB mode
- Added different distances for loading and unloading virtualized items
- Fixed bug where items spawn by virtualizations system would blink blue and be easy to notice
- A new way for fame gain on a player kill. When you kill a player you gain 10% of the fame he had. The player who got killed losses those 10%. If you are in a negative for -100 fame points and someone with 100 fame kills you, you will be on -90 famepoints and the other person will be on 90 fame points. People exploited this to gain fame points by continuously killing team members.
Balance and QoL changes.
- Reduced spawn rate for christmas items
- Added new icons for small and large bundle of sticks.
- Vitamins (all medicine) do not get destroyed now once you consume all uses.
- Improvised wooden spear now has the same weight as long wooden stick 400 grams
- Stinging nettle does not have infinite uses anymore
- Baked beans now need a can opener to be able to open it.
- Fixed missspelling in “Bear Shoes” item
- Fixed Skewer bug with infinite skewer crafting, and a bug where your metabolisms nutrients would drop exponentially.
- Added a new bobby pin item, it can be found all around the island and you can craft a lockpick out of it.
- Safety and Bobby pins can now be made into a boundle up to 20 pieces.
- Fixed bug where stew preparation could be crafted infinite amount of times.
- Fixed bug where standing torch could be crafted infinite amount of times.
- Fixed bug where metal chest recepie would not include tool box.
- Fixed bug where pastry could have been eaten infinite amount of times.
- Vehicle cannot be unmounted if exit location is blocked.
- Advanced fortification recepie QoL fix regarding needed usage shown, the amount stays the same. If an item does not have uses the number in the recepie is the quantity of that item(10 pieces of scrap metal), if it has uses then its the total usage of the item that the recepie needs (100 uses of lead, one lead plate has 20 uses, so you need 5 lead plates).
10 scrap metal pieces
10 uses from the tool box
100 uses of lead plates, that makes up to 5 lead plates
- The improvised lookout blueprint has been removed for now from the game due causing a lot of exploits and problems. If you had a lookout somewhere it will be gone from that place.
- Added new recurve bow FPS animations
Landscape and arhicteture fixes
- Added possible fortification places on 4 sides on the lighthouse.
- Moved big stone that was offset from the terrain on A1
- Fixed an bug where rain was falling through the TV base on A3
- A house was in the air (player could get inside the house through bottom floor) B3, water pump was below terrain on B3
- Fixed a bug on a ladder where the player would start climbing from the wrong side on D4
- Fixed a bug where the player could enter a vehicle through the garage door.
New admin commands.
Prints list of all spawned vehicles. Each vehicle has its ID, last access time and location printed.
- #TeleportToVehicle <Vehicle ID>
Teleports invoking player to the specified vehicle. Vehicle ID is displayed via #ListSpawnedVehicles.
- #DestroyVehicle <Vehicle ID>
Destroys the specified vehicle. Vehicle ID is displayed via #ListSpawnedVehicles.
- In this patch server optimizations should give to up 30% of a server boost, so less lag and better stability.
- Anti-cheat improvements.
- Client optimizations for better game performance.
(Take me to SCUM FORUM)